function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alexander SlabbertAlexander Slabbert 

What global variable do I use to update a Tasks assigned to field, to the account owner

HI

I am bulk importing new tasks each day. I am trying to use a flow builder to make the tasks assigned to field the same as the related to fields owner (in this case the related to field for each task is the account object) What variable do I use to fetch the account owner and make it the task owner?

PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 

Hey Alexander,

Kindly use the Account.OwnerId.

Please mark it as the best answer so that it can help others.

Regards,

Priya Ranjan

HI

After debugging this is the answer I got

The flow tried to update these records: 00T6AY. This error occurred: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Assigned To ID: id value of incorrect type: 00T6AY. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi 

It seems like you are mapping it to a wrong field.

Can you provide the screenshot of what you are doing?

Thanks!
HI I came right by using this option to assign the account owner as the task owner (if the task is related to the account) HOWEVER, since then I started getting lead creation errors. Web to lead creation problems where by new web to leads are saying "  INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: Assigned To ID: owner cannot be blank." 

I came right by using this option to update tasks I create so that it will take the related to fields account and apply the account owner as the task owner

Dwight ConnerDwight Conner
Thanks for sharing amazing information keep posting. samhallsutvecklarna.se