function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
salesforce sfdxsalesforce sfdx 

Req:1 >>we have the lead object with status field as New, Closed etc,

on the Standard record page,
When ever i select status as closed , i need to display the three dynamic fileds in a popup or in a screen which are already created in the lead object, need to fill that dynamic fileds and then it should saving.

Note: The dynamic fileds are not displayed in the pagelayout , its just created in the lead object, and dynamic fileds should display only if the status is selected as closed in the standard record page.

Any suggestions to achieve it in standard record page functionality

Thanks 
salesforce sfdx
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

If the requirement is okay to have some button which can be clicked then we can create a screenflow and achieve it with out much customization.

Thanks,

salesforce sfdxsalesforce sfdx
Hi, 
its on the save button should have to perform , it should work for both the utility item and save functionality can you please guide me the approach
thanks 
IqbalIqbal
I'll suggest you few approaches, you can try to implement and see if it works.
1. Put all 3 fields on standard lead page, create a validation rule to not let user save select the status closed until all 3 field value is selected and also create a validation rule to not let user fill any value in those 3 fields if status is not closed.
2. Try to create a detail page button where you will create a screen to change status to Close and also add those 3 field to let user add the value. You can do this by creating quick action, screen flow, lightning component, LWC.

Please try to implement and let me know how you did it