function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jerome Almejas 33Jerome Almejas 33 

I want help with my code regarding Default Shipping and Default Billing Checkbox.

I have these addresses Inbound, Outbound, and Billing Information. Inbound is the current address: set default billing, set default shipping address. I want that if I go to Outbound shipping and click the "Edit Address" and tick "Make Default" checkbox, the amended Address should show in the Addresses list view and the "Default Shipping" is ticket on the list view BUT this is not working. Same with Billing Information, if I click "New Address" and check the "Make Default," the new address should be added in the Addresses list view and the Default Billing should be ticked BUT this is also not working. What is happening now is that the current address that was set to default billing, default shipping is still the one having the tick in default shipping and default billing even if there is an amended address and new default billing.
User-added image
User-added image
Here is my code in AURA:
Cmp:
User-added image
Controller:
User-added image
Helper:User-added image
karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
Hello Jerome Almejas 33, 

try adding seperate events on checkbox( shipping and mailing address)  and referesh the listview which means (rerender) when the check box is clicked( checked and unchecked).  For example:

checkbox event on mailling address: 

<ui:inputCheckbox aura:id="checkbox" label="Default Address ?" change="{!c.Onmakedefault}"/>

in aura controller:

Onmakedefault : function(component,event,helper){
  /*  all logic here */ 
  $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire();
}

for partial page referesh : you can put listview in separate component and register event and referesh the same in that segment 
<!--markup-->
<aura:registerEvent name="refreshChildComponent" type="c:RefreshChild"/>

//handler
var e = component.getEvent("refreshChildComponent");
e.setParams({ "componentName": "child1"});
e.fire();

Thanks
karthik

hfsjka hfekhfsjka hfek
This is looking very amazing you can click on the link (https://sewbroiderycraft.com/how-to-embroider-with-a-regular-sewing-machine/) to get the best information about this problem I also fixed it by taking guide from here.
Lauras gillLauras gill

The value for this attribute must be the name of the method you want to call in response to a click event. The Activity hosting the layout must ...website (https://akamsremoteconnect.info/)