function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tracypjohnstontracypjohnston 

Aura Component Bundle & Apex Class Controlling Page Layouts?

A developer did some work in our org, and I can't figure out how to make it not do what I believe it's doing.

When I look at the Page Layout Editor for the my page layout (we only have one on the Account object), I see my sections and fields exactly where I want them.

When I look at an individual record it looks nothing like what I see in the page layout editor.

There appears to be a few Aura Component Bundles and Apex Classes that have been created.  Could this be what is controlling my page layout?  If I remove the "security" to them, the page doesn't load. 

If I look at the record in Classic, I see the fields exactly like they are on my Page Layout Editor.

These are what I see in "Apex Classes":

AccountDynamicFormHandler
DynamicFormHandler
DynamicFormTestClass

I'm not sure how to turn them off?  Someone previously mentioned commenting pieces out, but I don't know how to do that?

Any help would be appreciated!
AnkaiahAnkaiah (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,
When I look at an individual record it looks nothing like what I see in the page layout editor.??

when open the record you were getting different fields? If yes, then check the Buttons & links & actions section of the respective object and check, is there any standard buttons(New & Edit) are override with Aura component or not?

If this helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks!!