function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LoretoLoreto 

Feed Publisher not visible in community

Hi I am new at Salesforce I am working with the case object in the community. I am using a free developer Salesforce edition and I have a little problem that I have not been able to fix. I want to do some things over the FeedItem and FeedComment in the Case object so in my builder community I added the component FeedPublisher to see the 'Post' and work with it.
User-added imageThen I published my org. But after this the user can not see the Post section of the Feed Publisher and cannot comment something in the post section because it does not appear:
User-added imageThe Post should be between the section 'Conversaciones' and above the 'Sort by'.
Can anybody help me? 
Thanks

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Penélope,
I see you also posted on https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/382064/post-does-not-show-in-community

I did a quick repro of this functionality in my org. Are you trying to view the community as a logged-in user or guest user? Thanks
LoretoLoreto
Hi @Swetha the user is a logged-in user. I created the contact record and enabled de partner community to create the user and let the user loggin