function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anas AlamourAnas Alamour 

Salesforce expired password reset link in office 365 - outlook app

Our staff users in my org have recently reported about getting expired link in outlook app when they wanted to reset their password by clicking on "Forgot Password" in login page. When we checked with salesforce support , they said that there is email server protection software in our side automatically expired the link . They advised us to enable the option "Don't immediately expire links in forgot password emails" in the user profile on salesforce , but they recommended to check with the email protection software support to know what is the issue. My question is there anyone have office 365 as email service and encountered the same issue , if so , how they solved it in Office 365 settings ? 

AnkaiahAnkaiah (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anas,

Have you tried to enable the "Don't immediately expire links in forgot password emails" permission at profile level?

Refer the below link have solution for similar kind of issue.
https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/101253/salesforce-password-reset-link-expires-immediately-upon-request

Thanks!!
Anas AlamourAnas Alamour
Hi Ankaiah, 
Yes, I already enabled the option ""Don't immediately expire links in forgot password emails" in the user profile already worked for me. from my security view , i prefer to prevent this happening on our office 365 email portal. my question was if anyone made that configuration on Office 365 admin portal and share the steps with me.