function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suhaas Kapardhi B SSuhaas Kapardhi B S 

Approval Process on Account

Hi , I am new to salesforce, I have a below scenario, I just wanted to know whether I nned to create a multiple approval processes or can I create one and do the required 

If the Account’s Annual Revenue is > 0, then it will assign to “Initial Approval User” (Queue). If the Initial Approval User approve the case then it will go to next steps else it will be final rejection and update the case status to Rejected, if the Initial Approval User reject the case.

If the Account’s Annual Revenue is > 500, then it will assign to “Immediate Approval User” (Queue). If the Immediate Approval User approve the case then it will go to next steps else it will be final rejection and update the case status to Rejected, if the Immediate Approval User reject the case.
If the Account’s Annual Revenue is > 10,000, then assign it to “Yourself”. If the you approve the case then it will update the case status to Closed else it will be final rejection and update the case status to Rejected, if the Immediate Approval User reject the case. (mandatory)

Thanks & Regards
Suhaas

Best Answer chosen by Suhaas Kapardhi B S
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Suhaas,

I hope you can achive this with single approval process .  You may need to add different approval steps based on Annual Revenue Amount . 

Let me know if you face any issues.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

All Answers

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Suhaas,

I hope you can achive this with single approval process .  You may need to add different approval steps based on Annual Revenue Amount . 

Let me know if you face any issues.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,
This was selected as the best answer
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Suhaas,

As per my understanding you need to create 3 Approval procees,

below criteria:-

Approval process 1  Criteria:- Account’s Annual Revenue is > 0
Approval process 2  Criteria:- Account’s Annual Revenue is > 500
Approval process 3  Criteria:- Account’s Annual Revenue is > 10,000

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh

Thanks @mukesh gupta and Sai Praveen, It worked 

@mukesh_gupta I have used 

Approval process 1  Criteria:- Account’s Annual Revenue is less than or equal 500
Approval process 2  Criteria:- Account’s Annual Revenue is less than or equal 10000
Approval process 3  Criteria:- Account’s Annual Revenue  > 10,000