function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Somasundaram SubramanianSomasundaram Subramanian 

approval process why not

used changeset and deployed the approval process I have deployed 18 approval process from opportunity object but after deployment I noticed that it has stamped 24 approval process,
I double checked the name of the process and its only 18 process in changeset dont know why 24 process are stamped , may i know the reason for this.
in the below , FY21 US Strategic CO Approval v2 is not added but after deployment I checked this approval process is stamped today date 
User-added image
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Somasundaram,

Following can be the reason :-
  1.  If you change the Unique Name of an approval process that was previously included in a change set and deployed in another organization, and you resend the approval process via a change set, a new approval process is created upon deployment in the other organization. The previously deployed approval process isn’t modified.
  2.  Change sets don’t include the order of active approval processes from the source org. Sometimes you must reorder the approval processes in the destination org after deployment.

refer this Restrictions for Approval Processes in Change Sets (https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.changesets_restrictions_approval_process.htm&type=5)

Kindly mark it as the best answer if it works for you.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya Ranjan

Somasundaram SubramanianSomasundaram Subramanian
Good catch Priya The reason for stamping is due to process oder number , thanks for your reply .