function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Syd HellerSyd Heller 

How do you retroactively enter donations in Enhanced Recurring Donations?

I have an org with Enhanced Recurring Donations enabled. I have historic data that I would like to enter but cannot figure out how. When I try to make a Recurring Donation, I cannot figure out how to get the historic opportunities in there, even when I set the Effective Date and Date Established are in the past.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Lexi KansLexi Kans
I am trying to understand you, that what are saying : I have an org with Enhanced Recurring Donations enabled. I have historic data that I would like to enter but cannot figure out how. When I try to make a Recurring Donation, I cannot figure out how to get the historic opportunities in there, even when I set the Effective Date and Date Established are in the past. 
But I also want to help you.
Syd HellerSyd Heller
For instance, I have a recurring donation that happens once a month and has been happening since 2020, but I do not have any Salesforce records yet. How can I create a recurring donation in Salesforce that starts in 2020 and includes an opportunity for every month from 1/1/2020 to today?
Lexi KansLexi Kans
Ok ok I understand, (https://toweroflondontour.com/)please go to support. Moderator can help you for this matter.