function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rahul  37Rahul 37 

Salesforce Platform

Hi,

I am new in Salesforce, Can you please guide me.

Which application can create in salesforce platform.

I am just curious and which licence required to developer a application in salesforce example:- when user visit my site and buy something like Flipkart

And If i create any application in salesforce, we need to buy server or simply buy salesforce licence and run my application ?

Best Answer chosen by Rahul 37
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hey Rahul,

You can create any type of apps for your business and that can be easi;y deployed on mobile, tablet and web, be simple or complex, and connect to nearly any data source.

If you are a coder, the Salesforce Platform is language agnostic, allowing fully customised application development in your preferred language.

You can also register on this site for the demo to know more detail about the salesforce functionality :- 
About the Salesforce Platform

You can buy salesforce edition as per your business requirement. To know more about the edidtion, kindly refer this :- 
https://www.ravedigital.in/blog/salesforce-edition/

If the information was helpful, then kindly mark it as the best answer

Thanks & Regards,

Priya Ranjan

All Answers

PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hey Rahul,

You can create any type of apps for your business and that can be easi;y deployed on mobile, tablet and web, be simple or complex, and connect to nearly any data source.

If you are a coder, the Salesforce Platform is language agnostic, allowing fully customised application development in your preferred language.

You can also register on this site for the demo to know more detail about the salesforce functionality :- 
About the Salesforce Platform

You can buy salesforce edition as per your business requirement. To know more about the edidtion, kindly refer this :- 
https://www.ravedigital.in/blog/salesforce-edition/

If the information was helpful, then kindly mark it as the best answer

Thanks & Regards,

Priya Ranjan

This was selected as the best answer
Rahul  37Rahul 37
Hi Priya,

Thanks!

For example:-  If i buy Essential edition in Salesforce and develop a application. 
Do we need to buy AWS Server to run the application  or no need ?

Thanks,
Rahul