function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ArifArif 

Pre Populate Fields on Multi Edit Opportunity product page

Hi all,

Salesforce introduced URL hacking in summer 20 relase and that allows you to do like this for objects:

/lightning/o/Account/new?defaultFieldValues= Name={!URLENCODE(Account.Name)}, OwnerId={!Account.OwnerId}, AccountNumber={!Account.AccountNumber}, NumberOfEmployees=35000, CustomCheckbox__c={!IF(Account.SomeCheckbox__c, true, false)}

I want to know if there is anything we can do about popups? do we have any way to autopopulate Opportunities > Add Products > Select Products and now based on the selected product I want a field that is on Product page to autopopulate on Multi Edit Opportunity Product page.

Thanks,

SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Arif,

I don't think it is possible to autopopulate fields on the "Add Products" page or the "Multi-Edit Opportunity Product" page using URL hacking or any other method.

These pages are not customizable and do not support URL parameters or any other form of automation. The user must manually select the products and enter any necessary information on these pages.

You might want to try creating a custom Lightning component or a Visualforce page to create a custom interface for adding products to opportunities that include the desired automation.

Related:
https://jayakrishnasfdc.wordpress.com/2020/06/07/url-hacking-in-salesforce-lightning/

Thanks