function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nishit MistryyyNishit Mistryyy 

customise time zone in org-wide defualts in company information

I have build a flow, which i want to run in the future date, but I want to check it right now whether it is working properly or not?

So i want to change the date so that I can test my flow, and also is it possible to change the date multiple times???

Best Answer chosen by Nishit Mistryyy
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nishit,

You cannot chnage the system date in salesforce. Instead of this you have to clone the flow and use some other formule date field to get today date and debug it.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

All Answers

Hi Nishit,

Did you try debugging the flow . If there is any condition on the date then you can remove that date filter and debug the flow.

Let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks,

No Sai, actually I cannot debug the flow because there are conditions inside the flow in which the date field is inserted.

Like the flow works only if that particular date is present. So there are many conditions inside the flow which includes this date field, so instead of changing every condition's date, can we directly manage the date of the organisation?

Hi Nishit,

Can you confirm which date you are looking for to change.

Thanks,

Consider today's date is 27th sept
The date I am looking for is 30th sept lets say.
I want the conditions of the flow to run if the date is present between 30th sept to 7th oct.
Hi Nishit,

You cannot chnage the system date in salesforce. Instead of this you have to clone the flow and use some other formule date field to get today date and debug it.

Thanks,
This was selected as the best answer