function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hogehogehogehoge 

Error Help me!

I got the following error in process builder:

Invalid formula: syntax error. missing '='
how can i fix it
CASE(1,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 1,DAY([Opportunity]].CloseDate)<= 7),1,2),”1Weeks”,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity]].CloseDate)>= 8,DAY([Opportunity]].CloseDate)<= 14),1,2),”2Weeks”,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity]].CloseDate)>= 15,DAY([Opportunity]].CloseDate)<= 21),1,2),”3Weeks”,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity]].CloseDate)>= 22,DAY([Opportunity]].CloseDate)<= 28),1,2),”4Weeks”,

“5Weeks”

)

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi ,

There is extra ] in every line and removed it now. Can you check now.

CASE(1,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 1,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 7),1,2),”1Weeks”,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 8,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 14),1,2),”2Weeks”,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 15,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 21),1,2),”3Weeks”,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 22,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 28),1,2),”4Weeks”,

“5Weeks”

)

Let me know if you face any issues.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,

hogehogehogehoge
I did the above but got an error message
⇒Invalid formula: syntax error
Hi,

Can you try below " is not in correct format.

CASE(1,

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 1,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 7),1,2),"1Weeks",

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 8,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 14),1,2),"2Weeks",

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 15,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 21),1,2),"3Weeks",

IF(AND(DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)>= 22,DAY([Opportunity].CloseDate)<= 28),1,2),"4Weeks",

"5Weeks"

)

Let me know if you face any issues.

If this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks,
Hi,

Did the formula worked and error were resolved? I hope you are using this formula other than opportunity object .

Let me know more information if this is not resolved.

Thanks,