function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Praveen Srivastav 6Praveen Srivastav 6 

We can’t find the new requested fields on the 'Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership' repor

Hi All, I am trying to complete report and dashboard superbadge but got stuck in challenge 6 below are the errorChallenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:"  We can’t find the new requested fields on the 'Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership' report" my report 
User-added image
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Praveen,

Greetings to you!

Seems like your chart isn't displaying the data they've asked for.
Open field is missing.

User-added image

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Praveen Srivastav 6Praveen Srivastav 6
Hi Anas that particular issue has been resolved as per your suggestion. .Thanks!
Rajib Ramchiary 12Rajib Ramchiary 12
This sort out my problem as well. Thanks Anas
Catherine WrightCatherine Wright
Here is what worked for me
 (Note: The trick is to display a field called 'Open')
Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership
Use 'Stacked Bar' Chart
Chart

Anand Shankar 1Anand Shankar 1
I had done the same thing but still it is showing error could you tell where I am wrong?User-added image
Satyam K.Satyam K.
Hi Anand,
I think removing chart name will work. What is the error you are receiving exactly?
mani sampath 10mani sampath 10
Can't able to find stack By in chart option. could u see and tell what am missingUser-added image
omroj4somroj4s
Hi,  Anand Shankar. 

I was having the same problem as you and then I realized I was using the wrong field as you do.

Instead of Contact: Phone it should be the field Phone

Hope it helps you! User-added image
Surendra ThakkarSurendra Thakkar
Hi All, Even after doing above you are getting error, try stacking to 100% in chart and make sure that you have a "horizontal" style chart.
Surendra ThakkarSurendra Thakkar
Hi All, Even after doing above you are getting error, try stacking to 100% in chart and make sure that you have a "horizontal" style chart. It worked from me.
Gabriele La RosaGabriele La Rosa

Hello everyone,

I am stuck on the graph step. I think the problem is I do not have the "Sum of Open" option for the X- Axis. Any idea why? Here is my report so far.

User-added imageUser-added image

Gabriele La RosaGabriele La Rosa
I think I just solved it. I simply had to summarize the column! I did not know that the summarizing options for columns also had an influence on the choices of axis in graphs!
Anna SolerAnna Soler
hi, i am getting the same message 'We can’t find the new requested fields on the 'Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership' report.' this is how my report looks like

User-added image

please advise, many thanks​​​​​​​
Javed Iqbal 11Javed Iqbal 11
Can any one explain why the report only passes the challenge if it doesn't count "Escalated" cases as open? In my experience, anything that doesn't have "Closed" as status, is considered open, whether its status says In-progress, blocked, escalated, in-jeopardy etc. I wasted hours trying to figure out why it would not accept the column I setup as calculation to identify "ALL" open cases.
Luis Carlos Mulett GomezLuis Carlos Mulett Gomez
Hello friends, I am stopped in challenge 7 because it generates the message "We can’t find the new requested fields on the 'Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership' report" I have read the other comments but I have not found the solution that allows me to solve the issue, I greatly appreciate your help.
In this way I have the report and the configuration of the graph
User-added image

HappyCatHappyCat
Happy Cat is sleeping lets quickly help others : )
Here what woks for me :

1. Report Screenshort :-
User-added image

2.Graph Screenshort :-
User-added image
Meeewwww ; )