function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AbAb 

Fields of contract not visible in Reports

Hello,

I am creating a reports on Contracts.
I filtered by date.

I dont see all the contracts.

is there any standard field that blocks the display of contracts in reports ?

thank you for suggestion
Best Answer chosen by Ab
Jega DeivaJega Deiva
Hello,

Standard Report Type:
   If fields are not visible you have to search the fields in the sidebar of the report builder and include it in the report.
Custom Report Type :
  You have to edit layouts in custom report type and add the fields which you want.

If this the count of contract missing you have to give the date field as "All Time". Eventhough it will only shows 2000 records this is the standard functionality of Salesforce, we have to export the report using export details buttons.This will show all contracts.

This might be helpful.

Thanks,
Jega

All Answers

Sunil RathoreSunil Rathore
Hi Sandrine,

Greetings to you!

Please check that the date field filter on the top of the report is set to All Time. 
User-added image

Hope this will help you. If does then mark it as the best answer so it can also help others in the future.

Many Thanks,
Sunil Rathore
Jega DeivaJega Deiva
Hello,

Standard Report Type:
   If fields are not visible you have to search the fields in the sidebar of the report builder and include it in the report.
Custom Report Type :
  You have to edit layouts in custom report type and add the fields which you want.

If this the count of contract missing you have to give the date field as "All Time". Eventhough it will only shows 2000 records this is the standard functionality of Salesforce, we have to export the report using export details buttons.This will show all contracts.

This might be helpful.

Thanks,
Jega

This was selected as the best answer