function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SAHANA GHOSHSAHANA GHOSH 

Unable to edit/preview VF pages and apex classes. This error is appearing - An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem.

Unable to edit/preview VF pages and apex classes. This error is appearing - An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 648673073-170378 (-617778647)
Pratiksha ShevadePratiksha Shevade
Sahana,
Facing the similar issue. We are using Communities in our project. And we are not able to login to any user. It is erroring out with the error :
An internal server error occurred.
An internal server error occurred with Salesforce Sites
This is happening in sandbox as well as Production. Everything was working just some time back.
SAHANA GHOSHSAHANA GHOSH
Any idea if any upgrade is going on ? 
There is some issue going on related to Files. And one webinar going on for this. They are saying that the File issue may have some indirect impact on VF page and apex classes. 
SAHANA GHOSHSAHANA GHOSH
Ohh thank you so much for the information :) 
Sure. You can try joining the webinar. 
Customer Bridge - Multi-Instances - Performance Degradation

The file issue may or may not be related to this. But you are not alone. A lot of people getting this issue.
Alejandro Fernandez 26Alejandro Fernandez 26
Hi, I think we are getting this issue now, as we've not changed things since before september last year, and now we are also getting the error 500 "An internal server error occurred with Salesforce Sites" when attempting to log in. It seems to log in, but shows that as a main page. I am not sure where to go to see the webinar, in case it gives further clues.. How can I find "Customer Bridge - Multi-Instances - Performance Degradation"? I've searched on this site and online but nothing..

Thanks,

Ale