function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony.TAnthony.T 

Removing Leads from Sales Cadence

Hey all, I am trying to create a flow + process builder to remove "unqualified" leads from a sales cadence but got this error message:
User-added image

My flow to find a lead who's in a cadence (following this URL (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=hvs_cadences_auto_add_targets_flow.htm&type=5)):
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Team NubesEliteTeam NubesElite
Hi Anthony,
1.  Follow steps for automatically adding a record to sales cadence  on a  flow UNTIL the core action.
2.  Select 'remove from sales cadence' as the core action.
3.  Use the same targetID method, but for 'completion reason' type in 'ManuallyRemoved'
Once you trigger this flow in a process, it works like a charm.
  I built in a decision function in the flow to only trigger on records that have sales cadence filled out to avoid any potential errors.  (bonus help :) )
Release notes that saved my caboose: https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring19/release-notes/rn_api_rest.htm

Thank You
www.nubeselite.com

Developement | Training | Consulting

Please Mark this as solution if your problem resolved.
Anthony.TAnthony.T
Hi Team NubesElite,

I have already done those steps you mentioned (as you can see from my screenshots) but am confused with the below steps:
  • "Enter the name of the sales cadence you want to add prospects to. Be sure to enter the name exactly as it appears on the sales cadence record."
Where exactly should I do these steps? I couldn't find where to do this as I just wanted all sales cadences to appear... not a specific one which the flow will find. Not sure if this was the reason for my error message but I can't seem to get this flow working properly for some reason. Help much appreciated!
vijay chendurvijay chendur
Hai Target ID is not the salecadence in this process its the Contact/Lead ID .Change it this should work