function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vineet Anand 5Vineet Anand 5 

Scratch org Creation.

Hi All,
I am facing Issue with "Push & Deploy Lightning Web Component File." I am getting hard time to complete this challange. For Challange I am referring to "My Trailhead Playground 1". I have installed (1) CLI (2) Visual Studio  (3) Git Hub. Below are my Queries.

1) How to Create Scratch org for "My Trailhead Playground 1" .
2) From Trailhead I am trying to Login to Developer Org / My Org, it's not happening. How to do this.
3) For Testing I just navigate to my Org & when trying to create Scratch Org I am getting error "Property 'enableSetPasswordInApi' not valid in version 45.0".
4) If I want to create Scratch Org in "My Trailhead Playground 1" how can I create.

Any help in this regard will be a great help. Please advise.

Rgd's
Vineet Anand
vijaya53645vijaya53645
Hi,
Not possible to Create Scratch org with Trailhead playGround. Scrach org create with salesforce developer Edition.
Challenge : login  with  Developer Edition credential connect with Trailhead.

IF it helps you than please mark it as a solution.
Vineet Anand 5Vineet Anand 5
Hi Vijaya,
Thanks for the reply. Issue now I am facing is after cloning when I am trying to Push to the Scratch Org using command "sfdx force:source:push" I am getting "No Results Found" apart from this when I am trying to "Assign the ebikes permission set to the default user:" using command "sfdx force:user:permset:assign -n ebikes" I am getting error ===
Failures
USERNAME                       ERROR MESSAGE
─────────────────────────────  ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
test-5g2ezqt7bfvu@example.com  Permission set "ebikes" not found in target org. Do you need to push source?

not sure about the error. Please help me. I am stuck up with this problem for long & it's killing my time.If u have Sol. for "Push and Deploy Lightning Web Component Files" & "Add Styles and Data to a Lightning Web Component" can u share. Please reply.
Rgd's