function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kai DannebergKai Danneberg 

Wanted !! SALESFORCE ENGINEER (M/W/D) asap

We are currently introducing Salesforce (Sales Cloud & Service Cloud) to support our custom CRM system. Therefore, we are looking for senior Salesforce experts with experience in integrating Salesforce in existing infrastructures (REST) with a two-way data synchronization.

Your tasks
  • You are responsible for managing Salesforce in a team and acting as a contact for all technical issues
  • You coordinate customizations and extensions in Salesforce and implement them independently It supports the connection of Salesforce to internal and external systems
  • With your expertise, you can ensure the data quality and integrity of Salesforce data

You bring that with you
  • You have a university degree in computer science or similar or several years of experience in salesforce development
  • You are motivated to work with different departments and to understand their challenges
  • You radiate a confident demeanor and keep a cool head even in heated discussions
  • You have in-depth knowledge of the SalesCloud environment and, ideally, know-how in the ServiceCloud or MarketingCloud

https://caronsale.de/career/
cvuyyurucvuyyuru
HI Kai,
Did you find the suitable profile?
If not I am interested in. Please contact me on +971529595611 or email me at chirutha48@gmail.com