function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manoj ReddiManoj Reddi 

When a new lead is created How to add existing Campaign in Lead Campaign Field using Process Builder

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Manoj,

Greetings to you!

Please follow the below steps:

1. Open Process Builder:
Salesforce Classic: Setup | Create | Workflows & Approvals | Process Builder
Lightning Experience: Gear icon | Setup | Platform Tools | Process Automation | Process Builder
2. Click on New | Enter Process Name. Then click Save.
3. Click Add Object. Select Lead.
4. Select when you need to start the process: only when a record is created or when a record is created or edited.
5. Click Save.
6. Set criteria:
a. Enter a Criteria Name (something like Attach Lead to Campaign).
b. Criteria for Executing Actions: Enter the Conditions that must be met for the lead to be added to the campaign if any, otherwise select No criteria—just execute the actions!
c. Click Save.
7. Add Immediate Actions:
    a. Select the Create a Record Action Type.
    b. Enter an Action Name.
    c. Select Record Type: Campaign Member.
    d. Set Field Values:
    Campaign Id: 15 digit Id of the Campaign (You will find the Id in the URL of the campaign record).
     Lead Id (Type: Reference): [Lead].Id
Note: No need to set criteria for any other fields unless they are required in the Campaign Member records.
8. Save the Process.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Tristam TredgettTristam Tredgett
Khan Anas,

I have a similar problem Leads are coming in via a Web to Lead where they can check a box to subscribe to a newsletter.  I  need to build a process based on the checked box adding them to the respective campaign.

Thanks!