function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nevin O'Regan 3Nevin O'Regan 3 

Flow Not Working After Deploying From Sandbox To Production

Hi guys,

I created an AutoLaunch flow in my sandbox, along with the Process Builder. It works perfectly in the sandbox but when I deploy it, it doesn't work. 
I have activated both the Flow and the Process Builder.

Anyone any ideas?
Ajeet28augAjeet28aug

Hi Nevin,

Can you please check the version of the flow & process builder? 

Regards
-Ajeet Jain
Salesforcegig (https://salesforcegig.com)

Hi Ajeet,

The Flow in my Sandbox has  6 versions. I would have thought that it would take the active version or is this not the case?
Ajeet I have deleted all of the inactive flows and uploaded a new change set. Same result
Ajeet28augAjeet28aug
Hi Nevin,

I'm not sure about the actual implementation you have done for the flow & process builder? Is there any data dependency? Or you can turn on the debug logs and see, if the process builder executed or not

Regards
-Ajeet Jain
SalesforceGig (https://salesforcegig.com)
Ajeet would you mind just checking the below and let me know if I am missing anything.

Flow Steps
  • GetElement to get all Pronto records. Filtered with Id / Is Null / GlobalConstan.False
  • I have selected fields on the object to store in the variable
    • Id
    • LineitemScheduleId
  • I then created another GetElement to then get all OpportunityLineItemSchedule records where the Pronto.LineItemScheudleId = OpportunityLineItemSchedule.Id
  • The below fields I have stored in the variable
    • Pronto__c (Lookup to Pronto__c object)
  • Update Element to update the OpportunityLineItemSchedule Object Pronto__c Lookup field to create the relationship.
Ajeet28augAjeet28aug
Nevin, 
I don't think there is an error in the flow. On the production, can you just open the flow and click on debug and see if it works?
As this is auto launched flow, you are calling it from a process builder, correct. So, Can you just make sure, the conditions in the process builder are met? 

Ye there seems to be an issue with FastLookup GetLineItemSchedule Element. It is failing to find records at this here.
Ajeet28augAjeet28aug
Make sure you haven't used any hardcoded Id in the flow or process builder. 
Leanbridge TechnologiesLeanbridge Technologies
You should be able to deploy a flow with a higher version number to a target org. If you include a FlowDefinition in your deploy, it will activate the proper version of the flow.
Tarun Chaudhary 8Tarun Chaudhary 8
Hi Guys, it's an old post but still, Just check if there is any custom field in the flow and if yes you have to check their Field Level Security, Access.