function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katrien KauffmannKatrien Kauffmann 

Flow Error moduleapi.interaction.FlowExtensionServiceException

Hi all!

I've build a flow which references an aura component (used to display data in a structured way in the flow). The flow was tested succesfully in our development sandbox.

Both the flow and the aura component were deployed to UAT through change sets.

After deployment, the flow throws an error for all users (except the system admin) when executing the step with the aura component. 

Error message:
moduleapi.interaction.FlowExtensionServiceException: Error defining componentflexipage.common.impl.api.component.designtimeinfo.DesignTimeComponentInfoAuraLazyImpl@7856b1e9

We have now manually deleted the screen components in the flow that reference the aura components and manually rebuild them in exactly the same way. The error no longer appears.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of error and how to avoid it? I would love to avoid the time consuming manual workaround.
Bruno BARCO 18Bruno BARCO 18
Same here using datatableFSC component (https://github.com/alexed1/LightningFlowComponents/tree/master/flow_screen_components/datatableFSC)  and using this flow with Community customer
Sebastian Davis 9Sebastian Davis 9
Also using datatableFSC, Anybody have any insight?
For us, I can fix it by saving the flow as a new version, activate, and it goes away, couple days later it starts again(sometimes same day).
Error:
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [[object Object]] Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.interaction.runtime.components.controllers.FlowRuntimeController/ACTION$executeAction Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.interaction.runtime.components.controllers.FlowRuntimeController/ACTION$executeAction Failing descriptor: {markup://flowruntime:flowRuntimeV1}
Sebastian Davis 9Sebastian Davis 9

Slipped my mind to come back and update, but it ended up being the need for read permissions on the other standard objects that it supported at the time.

Now of course this is irrelevent with the Datatable v3.