function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Egle DuleviciuteEgle Duleviciute 

Setting up Custom Domain, getting Cloudflare error

We have a website (example.co.uk) with an iframe which is sourced from a Salesforce Site. Depending on the browser privacy settings, third party cookies are not shared between the 2 domains (example.co.uk) and the iframe source (example.secure.force.com/portal). This is causing problems.

So the solution is to have a custom domain which is a subdomain of the website page (salesforce.example.co.uk). HTTPS is required and, of the 4 possible models, we are using this one - **A non-Salesforce host or service serves this domain over HTTPS**

We have added a DNS CNAME record to example.co.uk as follows -

salesforce. example.co.uk >>> salesforce.example.co.uk.00_org_id_etc.live.siteforce.com

I then setup a custom domain and url in Salesforce.

When I browse to salesforce.example.co.uk I get an error from CloudFlare. 'DNS points to prohibited IP'. This error page, though it contains a Cloudflare message, the favicon is the Salesforce cloud logo.

When I browse to salesforce.example.co.uk.00_org_id_etcmag.live.siteforce.com I get an error from CloudFlare. ‘DNS resolution error'.

Suggestions gratefully received.
Blake KrehelyBlake Krehely
I am also getting the similar issue. Did you ever get this resolved. If so what did you do.
RadnipRadnip
Did either of you figure this out? I'm trying to do the same thing.