function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dee ManciniDee Mancini 

Notification for when each Docusign Signer completes their section of a document

We send Docusign documents from Salesforce Opportunities.  Currently when the main signatory has completed and signed their section of the document, we aren't notified if any other party has signed until all parties have signed.  We need to be notified if any of the parties have signed.  Is there a way to configure this? We'd like to be proactively informed when one of a number of parties have undertaken their individual part.  We have been advised to "setup a custom webhook with the trigger event -> recipient event -> recipient signed/completed". I am fairly new to developing and I do not understand how to configure this with the salesforce url endpoint?  Can anybody assist? 
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Dee,

Using DocuSign action, you can use the Salesforce1 mobile app to send documents for signature with DocuSign, either by email notification or using in-person signing. You can send any documents that are attached to a record, as listed in the Notes & Attachments section or the record's Chatter feed. Depending on the object type, contacts on the record are available to quickly select as signers for your document. You can also add signers and set a signing order.
Note that anyone you add is only added to the DocuSign envelope and not to the Salesforce record.

Use Bellow link for more information about DocuSign 
https://www.docusign.com/sites/default/files/resource_event_files/docusign-for-salesforce-user-guide.pdf

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Dubedi
www.ajaydubedi.com