function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jordan VasquezJordan Vasquez 

Why does my lightning component not change in Flow when new ID passed?

Hi everyone,

I have a lightning component that is being displayed in my flow. When a user selects from a list of records and clicks forward in the flow, a lightning component displays some summary information for the selected record based on the ID passed in.

However, going back and attempting to choose a different record does not change the lightning component as it seems to retain the first ID. I added a change handler and that hasn't helped either. It is like the Flow is unable to send the updated ID to the lightning component.

To confirm that it is indeed not passing in the value, I added a quick input field where the value is linked to the attribute field I am attempting to change. The default value will always be the first record chosen. I am able to update the field on the fly by pasting in another record ID and the lightning component changes instantly. So it is definitely not the component and feels like my flow is not sending the updated ID.

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction? Is there some setting that I am missing that needs to be turned on? I have been stuck on this for a few hours no spinning my wheels.

Thanks!