function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian Stoiber 1Brian Stoiber 1 

Looking for developer to write a small app to be managed/sold on the App Exchange

While at Dreamforce last month, I was struck with a blatently obvious by simple application that I am interested in developing but do not have the experience to do so myself. I am looking for a developer that would be able to help me out with:
  1. Writing the app
  2. Helping submit it to the App Exchange
  3. Maintaining the app if future updates are needed.
I have a expereince in managing software development for enterprise so I am confident that this app would not be large in nature. However I do not have any experience with the SF app exchange which is why I am looking for help on this. 
Sofia GraceSofia Grace
Hi,

I can surely help you with this.
You can reach me via e m a i l sofia (at) cisinlabs (dot) com or s k y p e sofia_6831.

Regards,
Sofia

samrsamr
Brian, Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you to build , Publish, support & maintain for the updates & feature releases.  we have developed several salesforce apps & integrated salesforce with external systems . We have an extensive knowledge of building applications or products from scratch to Go-live Phase with a team of developers, architect & testers. looking forward for your response.

samr@expsoltech.com
Hayat Ansari 12Hayat Ansari 12
Hi Brian,

You can contact me at hayat@forcespider.com with your requiremnet and I can help with the APP developement and publishing it on AppExchange Market. Waiting to hear from you.