function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Website Integration 11Website Integration 11 

nested join queries

Hay, 
Im new to "SOQL". And I had to interdgete website with salsforce. 
I need to get data in one query like that.
"select id,name, (select id,name,student__c,(SELECT Id,Name FROM student__r) from Sponsorships__r) from contact WHERE RecordTypeId='0126A000000MAV6QAO'"

My question is, in this query "student__c" related to the "Account" object. I need to get that account detail and after again inside I need to get that account related "Contact" table data.

another way to explain
1. need to get "contact" data  RecordTypeId='0126A000000MAV6QAO'
2. with that I need to get "SponsorshipNEW__c" related data. Re.ship.name ="Sponsorships__r"
3. and "SponsorshipNEW__c" object have an Id "student__c" this is Related to the "Account" object. I need to get that account Object also.
4. Next to that particular Account have the "Contact" table Id. I need to get that too.
Please give me is that posible to do. 
Need to get as an outer join query

Ramakrishna Reddy GouniRamakrishna Reddy Gouni
SOQL statements cannot query aggregate relationships more than 1 level away from the root entity object.
movie apkmovie apk
YoWhatsapp APK (https://yowhatsapp.info/)  very cool app, more stylish and more Secure. surely It would not affect your privacy by any chance by this apps. read all terms and conditions before clicking on it. But make sure you have done the mandatories known for installing the apk by allowing your phone to have application apps from the third party sources and it would be better if you root your device for better performances.