function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bryan Leaman 6Bryan Leaman 6 

lightning component iframe for visualforce page with communities active

For better control over the frame size, I've implmeneted a lightning component that displays a visual force screen in an iframe rather than using the build-in visualforce lightning component. 

It was working fine, but now that we've enabled communities, I'm getting a full set of classic page headers in my iframe that I never used to have. Also, links to record pages are not working properly.  How can I pull in the visualforce page and NOT include headings?
I also need additional url parameters.  I've coded the iframe like this:
<iframe force-alohapage_alohapage="force-alohapage_alohapage-host" src="{!'/apex/DealMBW2?id=' + v.recordId + v.params}" aura:id="id_iframe"
                frameborder="1" style="overflow-x:hidden;height:100%;width:100%;min-height:590px;border:1px solid white;">

I found this issue is resolved if I remove the "View Global Header" setting. That'll work for me. If there's a way to remove it specifically for a VF page in an iframe, it'd still be nice to know how.
Renjini SailajaRenjini Sailaja
Try adding these attributes to VF page used in the iFrame. Hope that helps!
showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="false" sidebar="false" applyHtmlTag="false" applyBodyTag="false"