function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pierre LovergnePierre Lovergne 

About Lemonade stand "Price" field

Hi,
During the project we are asked to create 2 fields in the object "Drink Orders" such as "Size" and "Price" which are both Picklist type.
My question is how can I link those 2 fields so when I pick "Size" "Price" is automatically filled ?
Best Answer chosen by Pierre Lovergne
Anthony McDougaldAnthony McDougald
Hello Pierre,
Hope that your day is off to an amazing start. You can complete the following by using either a workflow, a process builder, or by changing the Price field to a formula field that is dependent on the Size field. Hope this helps and please feel free to ask any questions. May God bless you abundantly.
Best Regards,
Anthony McDougald

All Answers

Anthony McDougaldAnthony McDougald
Hello Pierre,
Hope that your day is off to an amazing start. You can complete the following by using either a workflow, a process builder, or by changing the Price field to a formula field that is dependent on the Size field. Hope this helps and please feel free to ask any questions. May God bless you abundantly.
Best Regards,
Anthony McDougald
This was selected as the best answer
SarvaniSarvani
Hi Pierre,

You can use automated processes like workflows or process builders and select field update action. And condition would be if the value of field "Size" is  "Preferred value" then do the action. 

Please refer to the link below:
https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063000000158VLAAY

Hope this helps! Please mark as best answer if it does.

Thanks,
Sarvani
Pierre LovergnePierre Lovergne
Thank you both for your answers !
Regards
Pierre
Alax JohnsAlax Johns
A new trend is here to stay, Online Interior Design is transforming the way we access interior designers. https://housedesigner.net
Newbie 2019Newbie 2019
Hello,
If you want to depend  one picklist to another picklist the best option is to go with a dependent picklist.

If you find this useful please select this as best answer.
Lucy BantaLucy Banta
What you need to do is link the two together in the way that UK Trans Dating has.