function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sevindusevindu 

Retrieve custom application and deploy to another org

What is the easy way to retrieve all the components within a custom application and deploy to a seperate org. I used VS code but I had put every component in to the package xml file. Is there a ways that I can retrieve the full packagexml fiel of a app with all components.
Best Answer chosen by sevindu
Ravi Dutt SharmaRavi Dutt Sharma
Not for each and every component, but for each and every app. In a single package.xml, you will add all the components which are a part of that package. So if your org has 3 apps, you will create 3 package.xml. Each package.xml will have all the components specific to that app.

All Answers

You can pull all the components of an org, but not specific to an app.
<types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name> AuraDefinitionBundle</name>
</types>
sevindusevindu
@Ravi Dutt Sharma

That mean to get the app related components I need to defined the package.xml fiel manually for each an every component
hindi parichayhindi parichay
There's a great deal commotion about ladies driven films in Bollywood. The hindiparichay yr started with Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika, the spot she performed Rani Laxmi Bai of Jhansi inside the last's biopic. In February, we had Sonam Kapoor inside the unmatched character of Sweety Chaudhary in Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga. It turned the essential standard Bollywood motion picture to bring up an A-lister depicting a lesbian character on the gigantic presentation.

Not for each and every component, but for each and every app. In a single package.xml, you will add all the components which are a part of that package. So if your org has 3 apps, you will create 3 package.xml. Each package.xml will have all the components specific to that app.
This was selected as the best answer
Vladimir BessonovVladimir Bessonov
can you give an example? 

I develop with CICD GitLab 
I have logged into the same sandbox set in variables for CICD pipe. 
I created APP there, how I can retrieve it or any ather particular object, class (or all of them) and later do git push?