function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohammed RafiqMohammed Rafiq 

Unable to import date to dreamhouse

Hi,
I am doing my trails
Create and Test Our Scratch Org

Stuck while importing
sfdx force:data:tree:import --plan data/sample-data-plan.json

This results in an error
ERROR running force:data:tree:import:  We couldn't process your request because you don't have access to Title__c on Broker__c. To learn more about field-level security, visit Tips and Hints for Page Layouts and Field-Level Security in our Developer Documentation.

Mohammed RafiqMohammed Rafiq
Found the solution. Load Object Manager, Select the Broker. Click on Field & Relationships, click on the fied Title. Click on the Set Field Level Security. Select Visible, save and then run the import. Seems certain fields have to have Visible security. Did that for some fields and it works.
mod gamesmod games
Download Tinder Gold Mod Apk  (https://www.moddude.com/tinder-gold-mod-plus-apk/)
Jocelyn SanchezJocelyn Sanchez
I am sorry,  I don't know much about this.
Jody PiersonJody Pierson
Thanks for its solution bro.
Matthew NationMatthew Nation
Thanks a lot for sharing its solution with us. Yes, it is working fine now. I was also facing the same problem but after reading your post, not anymore. If you are a college student visit this https://studyclerk.com/pay-for-research-paper website to find professional writers and save your time. I used them to have more time for learning the game dev field. 
Tanveer memonTanveer memon
Hi there,
It seems you're encountering a field-level security (FLS) issue. The error message indicates that you don't have access to the Title__c field on the Broker__c object. Here's how you can resolve this:
Check Field-Level Security:
Go to the Setup area in your Salesforce instance.
In the Quick Find box, type "Objects" and click on the Objects link.
Locate the Broker__c object and click on it.
Scroll down to the Fields & Relationships section and click on the Title__c field.
Under Field-Level Security, click the View Field Accessibility button.
Ensure that the field is accessible to your profile or the profile that's being used in your Scratch Org.
Modify the Profile or Permission Set:
If the field is not accessible, you may need to modify the profile or create a permission set to grant access to the Title__c field for the respective profile.
For a profile: Go to Setup > Profiles > select the desired profile > under Field-Level Security, find the Broker__c object and adjust the permissions for Title__c.
For a permission set: Go to Setup > Permission Sets > create or select a permission set > under Field-Level Security, find the Broker__c object and adjust the permissions for Title__c.
Push the Changes to Scratch Org:
Once you've made the changes in your Salesforce instance, push these changes to your Scratch Org using the sfdx force:source:push command.
Retry the Import:
After making the necessary changes, try running the sfdx force:data:tree:import --plan data/sample-data-plan.json command again.
Lastly, as the error suggests, you can also refer to the "Tips and Hints for Page Layouts and Field-Level Security" in the Salesforce Developer Documentation for a deeper understanding of field-level security in Salesforce.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or run into any other issues .  I have also faced similar issues during setting up https://nixinjectorapk.download/