function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony.TAnthony.T 

Expiring Certificate for Internal App

I received this notification via email:

You have one or more certificates in your Salesforce org Macadamian Technologies Inc 00D2f0000008afX that will expire soon. Review the list below and visit Certificate and Key Management from Setup to make an update.
   - revenueOutlook, Self-Signed, expires on 2/14/2020. Warning: This certificate will expire in 10 day(s).

I had the same email for another certificate "Self-Signed 2020", but I fixed it via the Identify Provider page. However, I'm not sure what to do with this "revenueOutlook" certificate which I believe is one of our internal apps. Way before my time.

Does anyone have any idea on how to renew this certificate and also track if this certificate is currently being used?

Thank you!

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anthony,

Certificate expiration notifications are sent out to certain users in an organization for certificates that are about to expire to prevent any service disruptions, such as not being able to access a custom domain. These are currently sent at the 60-day mark, 30-day mark, 10-day mark and day of expiry to users with Modify All Data and View Setup and configuration profile permission, along with all the System Administrators.

For further reference please go through the below article,

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000329338&type=1&mode=1

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.