function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tien Le 488Tien Le 488 

log into my company's sites from Amazon Workspace is not possible per status "Restricted IP"

Hello,

I'm looking to build my automated tests from Amazon Workspace and connecting to my company's salesforce communities site but I'm not able to log in with Amazon Workspace.  I'm finding status "Restricted IP" from the Login History.  Found that I can add network access but still can't login and still seeing Restricted IP.  

Anyone having success with a similar scenario or situation like mine?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Tien
Best Answer chosen by Tien Le 488
PRAKASH JADA 13PRAKASH JADA 13
where are you doing all these?User-added image

Is this the place where you are adding?

All Answers

Go to your user account and check the login history it will give you the IP address and copy that IP address and go to your profile and check for the login IP ranges and past the IP that you copied over there and give a try. It should work.
Tien Le 488Tien Le 488
Hi @Prakash Jada 13, I confirmed that it looks I did what you suggested and still getting Restricted IP issue.  Any other idea?  Thanks, Prakash!User-added image
You have given the range right. Try with only one IP address start and end is same 34.216.131.7 try it. If you want you want you can keep the old range like that.
Tien Le 488Tien Le 488
I tried that initially, @Prakash Jada 13 and it didn't work so I tried with a range and still an issue.  Thank you!
where are you doing all these?User-added image

Is this the place where you are adding?
This was selected as the best answer
You need to go to the profile and then then you need to go to the Login IP range and you have to add your values.
Tien Le 488Tien Le 488
Thank you very much for your help, @Prakash Jada 13.  I was following instructions from googling and enter the IP range/values in Network Access and not user profile's System - Login IP Ranges as you suggested.  Works nicely now!!