function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Org TestingOrg Testing 

Error when Adding Phone support for Amazon Connect CTI

I am trying to install Amazon CTI support in Service Cloud.  My account is Developer Edition and should have necessary rights.  But I encountered an error by following below steps:

Reproduce Steps:
1. Login as an account with Developer Edition 
2. In Service cloud, select <gear icon> -> Service Setup -> View All -> Add Phone Support
3. Select Amazon Connect CTI Adapter: CTI -> click Next
4. An message said:
Although there is a message said "Everything's installed, so now we can connect your phone to Salesforce.", I got another error meessage: "Something's not right with your CTI vendor's metadata.  Ask your CTI vendor for help.".

Anyone knows the potential cause and resolution?
Rune B. WaageRune B. Waage
The same happens to me. The Adapter seems to be working, but the utility item "Phone" is not refreshed with Amazon page. Insted the login modale pop up is stil open, and the Amazone dialog is viewed there insted. Not sure if those two things are connected some how?

I found the same issue reported here, but still with no answer: https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?threadID=314716
Rune B. WaageRune B. Waage
I might found the reason. I got the same error when I already installed the AppExchange packadge, but from an org where the packadge was not installed I was able to use Service Setup | View All | Add Phone Support.