function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Giancarlo AmatiGiancarlo Amati 

Process builder failing with Error ID: 1516978112-91599 (-1701038169)

Dear All,

I don't understand process builder which I thought it was a nicer way to build workflows.
I have a very simple process builder which checks a few fields value and if the condition it's true than it does an action. This happens when an oppty is closed won.
However, the process builder is failed with the following error:

We can't save this record because the “Account Activation Case From Opp v2.2” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 1516978112-91599 (-1701038169)

I don't understand what I need to fix here. The condition is super simple.
User-added image
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Giancarlo Amati,

Can I have the Org ID where you are facing this issue?

Usually, the error is caused because of *Fault error from a Process you created
And it could be resolved by an updated process builder and correct field and logic to use.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.

Giancarlo AmatiGiancarlo Amati
Hi Abhishek,
this is the organization id: 00D300000000ab7

Thank you.
GC
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Giancarlo,

OrganizationId: 00D300000000ab7 UserId: 0051O00000D1wMx

Error Details:-
Thrown: lib.gack.GackContext: interaction.exception.UnhandledFireflyFaultException: This error occurred when the flow tried to create one or more records: The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.SBQQ__PrimaryQuote__r.Name because it hasn't been set or assigned.. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the <a href='https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_calls_concepts_core_data_objects.htm#'>SOAP API Developer Guide</a>.

Share this information with your team and they have to make changes based on the above details.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.