function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Max SteelMax Steel 

Streaming Monitor Application (No Content)

Hello!

I'm running into an issue with the steaming monitor application. Whenever you click the streaming monitor tab the only thing you see is an icon and the streaming monitor heading and no other content. Can you please advise on what needs to be configured to make content show? I'm trying to use this application to monitor CDC event changes.

I have already been on a support call and verified the application has been installed. Case #25955935.

Please advise. Thank you in advance!
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Max,

Streaming Monitor Application is a Third-party application as per the below link,

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FYEEWUA5

There will be no support provided for this application. And from the end also we don't access to the package that's why we can't provide suggestions regarding it.

You can Write a Review mentioned below so that the application owner will assist you further.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.

Sophia EmilySophia Emily
Having two screens is almost necessary if you plan to do Twitch streaming. This way you are able to play on a primary monitor and use streaming tools on a secondary monitor. You can easily view a chat and respond to your viewers in real-time. Intel Core i7-10700K. This Intel CPU is the best overall CPU for single-PC streaming. While its cores and threads match the previous entry, the per-core speed is far faster to deliver industry-leading gaming performance, whether you're streaming or not. Best Monitors (https://monitormega.com/) For Live Streaming is LG 27GL850 27” UltraGear™