function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robert Lange 6Robert Lange 6 

developer console Failed to load data File from Salesforce.com

I am getting the error in my Developer Console:
Failed to load data File from Salesforce.com.  The requested resource does not exist.  Any idea what the issue is?
User-added image
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Robert,

Follow the steps as mentioned in the blog,

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000tI9hQAE

It might help you to resolve the issue.

Thanks.
Yes, I tried to go to Debug and select Clear Log Panel, but it didn't work. -Rob Lange
Yes, I tried to go to Debug and select Clear Log Panel, but it didn't work. -Rob Lange
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Please feel free to reach out to the accelerator team who can give you the idea of how you can implement according to your business requirement if you have the premier success plan.

Please find the details on how to request for an accelerator:https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000337601&type=1&mode=1

Otherwise,I would request you to reach out to your Account Executive If you wish to upgrade to Premier Support please contact your Account Executive.
Kunal Chaudhari 11Kunal Chaudhari 11

@Robert Lange 6

For this Type of issue, Please switch workspace, or create new workspace.. this might solve the issue.!

Sushant BhangaleSushant Bhangale
Failed to load data File from Salesforce.com

Go to developer console> click on "workspace manager">click on "new"> in Please enter a name for your new workspace"Enter the name whatever you want"  and click "ok" ... done,your new workspace created...if it will not redirect you to new workspace then again click on "workspace manager"  select newly created workspace name and click "open"...problem solved....This helped me ..may be it will help you too
James Sieng 8James Sieng 8
@Sushant Bhangale
Thank you so much! That was the only solution that worked for me. All the other suggested methods DID NOT WORK.