function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ethan MartinEthan Martin 

Pull Lead (Populate on screen) that was most recently assigned to you

Hello!
We use a third party system (QAssign) to automatically assign leads to users when they "Pull" them.
There is a button on the leads page that says "Pull" and when pressed, it assigns a lead from a queue to the user that pressed the button.
To increase speed, the team asked that when they hit "Pull" the lead auto populates on their screen so they are ready to dial out.
Do you know of a way to make this happen?
Goal: When pressed, find and populate to screen the lead that was most recently assigned to you.

How should I be thinking of a problem like this? Is this possible?

Thank you for your help!

Ethan
sfdcBahusfdcBahu
Its totally possible. we have few approaches. help me understand little bit on how the process work.

How is the third party integration is called when the button is clicked. Does the button call a lightning component which then calls the integration or is the button is from the managed package that you cannot touch?

Also when the Lead is Created and assigned, do you know if the Leads are inserted in bulk or one by one. i.e if there are 10 Leads being pulled, do all the 10 gets inserted in one batch or one by one?
Ethan MartinEthan Martin
Bahubali, Thank you for reaching out! I believe it is a managed package. So I don’t know how much flexibility I have to make edits. But my hope is that we can build some logic that automatically pulls up a lead in a console like view for any lead that is assigned to them! We buy leads and they get filtered into the system one by one throughout the day. They first get sent to a queue and the Qassign system takes leads from that queue and assigns them (1 by 1) to a user that hits “pull” [cid:image001.png@01D61172.DB25F490] This is the lightning component that queries the system for the “best” lead and assigns them out! I would love to hop on a call! Ethan 412-225-7728