function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
drs-medrs-me 

consume webhooks with user session

Dear community,
I am trying to implement following scenario:
We use auth. provider to store user based credential, which is used to access external data from salesforce.
Now I need to implement a push communication from the external system. Therefore, I can define a publicly accessible on the external system, which will be called, in case new data should be transferred to salesforce. The data sent to salesforce has to run in the respective user session id, since I need to use the credential in Auth.Provider to access the data from the external system.
What would you suggest to solve this scenario?
Thank you very much.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

We don't have the direct documents or details on how you can achieve your requirement as it involves the implementation.

So,I would like to request you to reach out to the accelerator team who can give you the idea on how you can implement according to your business requirement,if you have premier success plan.

Please find the details on how to request for an accelerator:https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000337601&type=1&mode=1

Otherwise,I would request you to reach out to your account Executive If you wish to upgrade to Premier Support please contact your Account Executive.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri