function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ravi varma PenmethsaRavi varma Penmethsa 

email alert defined is not visible to select in process builder Actions.

Hi There,

I have created Email alerts with required informaiton(Template, sender and to Address etc.) on Work order object.
FYi, It redirected me to classic email alert page when clicked on "Creat new email alert" while I am building application in Lightning. I am using Play ground environent and with system administrator role.

Now once Email alert is created, I created a new process using process builder. Based on Criteria, I am calling a flow in action 1 and in action 2, i am trying to call a email alert. But when i select email alert, i dont see any existing email alerts coming up in drop down. I cross checked and objets referred are same for both email alert and process builder.

Am I missing anything with regards to permissions, page layout etc,.? Why my email alerts are not showing up in auto search control? Any help pls.?

Thanks,
Ravi
Best Answer chosen by Ravi varma Penmethsa
Danish HodaDanish Hoda
Hi Ravi,
The values are populated with your inputs under the Email Alerts field on PB, please try typing 2-3 letters of the Email Alert you have created.

All Answers

Danish HodaDanish Hoda
Hi Ravi,
The values are populated with your inputs under the Email Alerts field on PB, please try typing 2-3 letters of the Email Alert you have created.
This was selected as the best answer
Ravi varma PenmethsaRavi varma Penmethsa
Thanks Danish. It worked. Actually, I was searching with email template in Email alert free list field. Also, I came to know that we need to search with first 3 character.