function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dhaker HassineDhaker Hassine 

calling multiple lightning components in a VF Page

Hello everyone,
I wanted to manipulate a couple of lightning components in the same VF page, I wanted to show one of them, and then recuperate a value and hide it to show the other one. 

1. The first Lightning Component is :A login Page (to deploy it in the home page of my website) 

2. The second one is : My Home page

Best Answer chosen by Dhaker Hassine
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dhaker,

I believe the question according to my understanding is that you would like to have a lightning component that you can fire after a certain function is performed in another lightning component if that is that case then one possible way I could think of is to fire an event then check and show the 2nd component.

If the above way is useful can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej

All Answers

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Dhaker,

I believe the question according to my understanding is that you would like to have a lightning component that you can fire after a certain function is performed in another lightning component if that is that case then one possible way I could think of is to fire an event then check and show the 2nd component.

If the above way is useful can you please choose this as best answer so that it can be used by others in the future.

Regards,
Anutej
This was selected as the best answer
Dhaker HassineDhaker Hassine
Thank you ANUTEJ