function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Giancarlo AmatiGiancarlo Amati 

Stage Info object used in Apex Classes

Dear All,
I am reviewing an set of Apex Classes. Specifically I have a classe that uses a "Stage_Info__c" object. I checked in our production and there is no object called that way.

I checked the dependencies of the Apex class and I saw the screenshot below:

User-added image
I cannot find that object anywhere in our environment. I cannot find the declaration of the object in any of the source codes of the classes. 
Am I missing something ?

Thank you.
GC
Best Answer chosen by Giancarlo Amati
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Giancarlo,

Greetings!

If you are not able to find it under the custom Objects list then it must be the custom setting which are trying to use it in the Apex class.

Can you please go to Setup and search with Custom Settings and check for the Object called Stage Info.

If you are not able to find it here then this should be under the Custom Objeccts.

>>Go to Setup>Search for custom Object in find box> check for Stage Info.

Sometimes the Label and the API used differently.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

All Answers

Hi Giancarlo,

Greetings!

If you are not able to find it under the custom Objects list then it must be the custom setting which are trying to use it in the Apex class.

Can you please go to Setup and search with Custom Settings and check for the Object called Stage Info.

If you are not able to find it here then this should be under the Custom Objeccts.

>>Go to Setup>Search for custom Object in find box> check for Stage Info.

Sometimes the Label and the API used differently.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
This was selected as the best answer

Thank you very much that was really helpful. I have a question: I see the following Query:

Stage_Info__c stageInfoObj : [Select Id, name, Allowed_Stages__c, Outcome_Task_Subject_Task__c, Outcome_Stage__c, Allow_Null__c from Stage_Info__c])

the problem I have is that Allowed_Stages__c is a field, but I cannot understand when the object 'Stage_Info__c' is getting initialized. Is it something I can find in the custom settings? 

Thank you,

GC

I think I've found the values where they get initialised. For a picklist field, every value as a "Manage" button which leads to the screenshot below. This is the first time I see this. I'm not sure what it means? 

Guess? it seems like initialization of the custom field values and the relationships between the allowed values and what is the outcome.

Help? 
Thank you

User-added image
Hi,

The custom settings are same like Custom objects on which we can create custom fields and store the data as well.Also,yes you can see the records under Manage Button.

Please find more information on Custom settings in the below document which will help you in future:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=cs_about.htm&type=5

Thank you!