function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SuredreamSuredream 

Add an image to Survey welcome page

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Salesforce survey. I need to add my company logo  to Welcome page by using its URL. Salesforce only provides an option to add image from desktop or from Asset library. But I am able to add the logo by following the below steps:
- Open the image URL
- Right click on the image 
- Select 'Copy Image'
- Paste it into the Survey page

It worked. The only callenge I am facing is, the logo is a little big. I need to add some css to reduce its width. Did someone achieve this?
Best Answer chosen by Suredream
SuredreamSuredream
Looks like there is no option to add css in Salesforce surveys, for images on welcome page/thank you page. I got the confirmation from salesforce support.

All Answers

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi there,

I found this below link wherein they were able to configure the logo can you please have a look at the below link:

>> https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/communities_theme_layout/company_logo

I hope this helps and in case if this comes in handy can you please choose this as the best answer so that everyone can use this answer in case if anyone faces any similar issue in the future.

Regards,
Anutej

SuredreamSuredream
Hi Anutej,

Thanks for responding. Looks like your answer is related to communities, it is not helpful to me. My question is related to salesforce Survey welcome page. I want to add an image to survey Welcome Page from an URL (able to achieve this) and add some css to reduce image's width (not lucky with this).

Thanks,

can you try adding inline css and check if it works.
SuredreamSuredream
I could not find a provision in the Survey editor, to add inline css. Did you find a way to do it?
Apologies for the delay in response.

I have searched but unfortunately, all I found was a way to add the image using the rich text editor, this is just an idea but to my knowledge, I think resizing of an image without cropping would be possible can you try this way.
SuredreamSuredream
Its ok Anutej. I have tried all the options possible from my end.. I have escalated this to Customer support. I am waiting their response.
SuredreamSuredream
Looks like there is no option to add css in Salesforce surveys, for images on welcome page/thank you page. I got the confirmation from salesforce support.
This was selected as the best answer
Joseph MaryJoseph Mary
Taking the DGCustomerFirst.com survey is a simple process. By participating in this Dgcustomerfirst.com survey at dgcustomerfirst com survey $100 Code (https://www.dgcustomerfirstgiftcards.com/), you not only have the opportunity to provide valuable feedback but also stand a chance to win $100 in rewards.