function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EdCodeEdCode 

Workday integration with Salesforce.com

Hello Stars!

I am facing an integration between Workday HCM and Salesforce.com.

Here are the Use Cases for the integrations required by Client:
a) when an Employee leaves the company, Workday should trigger a process sending information to Salesforce so as to de-activate the Salesforce User and stop paying for its Salesforce license; (we can start with a semi-automated/manual process).

b) when a new Candidate is "on-boarding" the company, i.e. a new Employee is created into Workday, this system should trigger a process to send information to Salesforce in order to create a User in Salesforce and possibly create a Case (to end setting up the new User).

Question:
1) Do you know if Workday has/offers a "Out-of-the-box" connector that would facilitate the solution?

2) If no connector available, which Solutio design would you recommend?

3) What LoE (Level of Effort) would you estimate for each of the above mentioned Use Cases?

Thank you very much.
SSP AdminSSP Admin
Hello  TedXYZ7

It looks like our team of experts can help you resolve this ticket. We have Salesforce global help-desk support and you can log a case and our Customer Success Agents will help you solve this issue. You can also speak to them on live chat. Click on the below link to contact our help-desk. Trust me it is a support service that we are offering for free!

https://jbshelpdesk.secure.force.com

Thanks,
Jarvis SFDC team
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ted,

The workday team can better help you with your query.

Please post your query here,

https://www.workday.com/en-us/partners-services/services/support.html

They will assist you further.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks!

Tanya Rathore 11Tanya Rathore 11
Hi, 
I am looking for guideliness to help me setup integration between workday and salesforce app? Is there any documentation available for the same?