function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ranjith DevRanjith Dev 

Operate Subscribers from LMA

Hi, In LMA when change the value(Lead/ Licence) for subscriber and that value is updated in the Client org(Subscriber Installed org ). This value is change dynamically.  if is it is possible how can i do it for my Subscribers from LMA                   
Best Answer chosen by Ranjith Dev
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

The LMA has documentation here,

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.workbook_lma.meta/workbook_lma/lma_intro.htm

There's a lot of reading material to go over, but basically, it is pretty straight forward. You request an installation link to the package, you install the package into your business org (note: definitely not in a Developer Edition org), connect the app to your package, and finally configure any workflow rules or processes you want to define, such as follow up emails after installing, renewal reminders, and even uninstall notifications for exit surveys. The installation itself only takes a few minutes, like most other AppExchange apps.

Once installed, when a person goes to your listing on the AppExchange, they may Try It Now (if configured) or install it into a sandbox or developer edition org. If so, you'll get a new Lead from their trial experience, including name, organization name, and email. If they install the package into a production org, you'll also get a License, which allows you to configure trial mode, an expiration date for the trial, and the number of licenses issued (or Site-wide, to allow unlimited licenses).

Finally, using LMA, you can log in to a Subscriber's org to troubleshoot issues, the same way technical support can log in to a client's org. Subscribers must grant login access, and no username or passwords need to be shared with the ISV. You can even get debug logs that contain additional managed package logging details that are normally hidden from subscribers, which can help pinpoint an error in your code.
I recommend that you read the LMA documentation for more information.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.

All Answers

Hi,

The LMA has documentation here,

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.workbook_lma.meta/workbook_lma/lma_intro.htm

There's a lot of reading material to go over, but basically, it is pretty straight forward. You request an installation link to the package, you install the package into your business org (note: definitely not in a Developer Edition org), connect the app to your package, and finally configure any workflow rules or processes you want to define, such as follow up emails after installing, renewal reminders, and even uninstall notifications for exit surveys. The installation itself only takes a few minutes, like most other AppExchange apps.

Once installed, when a person goes to your listing on the AppExchange, they may Try It Now (if configured) or install it into a sandbox or developer edition org. If so, you'll get a new Lead from their trial experience, including name, organization name, and email. If they install the package into a production org, you'll also get a License, which allows you to configure trial mode, an expiration date for the trial, and the number of licenses issued (or Site-wide, to allow unlimited licenses).

Finally, using LMA, you can log in to a Subscriber's org to troubleshoot issues, the same way technical support can log in to a client's org. Subscribers must grant login access, and no username or passwords need to be shared with the ISV. You can even get debug logs that contain additional managed package logging details that are normally hidden from subscribers, which can help pinpoint an error in your code.
I recommend that you read the LMA documentation for more information.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.

This was selected as the best answer
Ranjith DevRanjith Dev
Thanks for immdiate reply @Abhishek and Well explained about LMA

I want to update the value from related list on Subscribers detail page in LMA and that value should be reflect in their client org(Dynamically). 

can we achieve this functionality.

Thanks in Advance.

Ranjith I haven't tried that scenario yet.

So I can't suggest to you exactly that.