function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dean Neiwert 5Dean Neiwert 5 

Salesforce App on BrowserStack

Has anyone found a way to test the Salesforce app on BrowserStack with an Android device?  The login screen won't load on any of the Andoid devices I've attempted.  When reaching out to BrowserStack they said it is a problem with the app itself blocking screen capture.
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hey Dean,

You can try raising a case with Salesforce for the better information.

Thanks
Assunta NewellAssunta Newell
App Automate: BrowserStack App Automate is built for automated testing of mobile apps. Using Appium, testers can speed up their test cycles. They can also use parallel testing to run multiple tests on different devices simultaneously.  https://www.marriottglobalsource.net/
Peggy SimmonsPeggy Simmons
No,You can not test the Salesforce app on BrowserStack with an Android device. You can install and test native or hybrid apps on BrowserStack App Automate. App Live allows you perform interactive testing. While App Automate product allows you to run your automated tests on native or hybrid apps using test automation frameworks like Appium, Espresso, XCUITest and EarlGrey. More framework support will come soon. KohlsFeedback (https://www.kohlsfeedback.onl/)
Sai B. SureshbabuSai B. Sureshbabu
When we tried to login the salesforce app via Play Store / via Android APK, We are getting only I agree/I decline page. After that the screen went blank. When we reached out to Browserstack, they told that screenshot feature (Salesforce Setting) for android is blocked . Then we reached out to Salesforce support team, they also enabled . but after that too we unable to access salesforce app via Browserstack. We even tried to change the custom attribute settings of connected app, but the result still same. Is there any way to test the salesforce application in Browserstack
@DeanNeiwert 5, @Robert Pemberton 22   @Assunta Newell