function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Smita HodiggeriSmita Hodiggeri 

Break long text area text into new line for each comma in flow Builder

Hi Community, 
Really need help in getting this over the line.
I have a long text area like this 
Policy Type: Accidental Damage (SCTP), Policy Start Date: 27/03/2022, Acceptance Criteria: All default to No, Insured Name: Account Name, Date of Birth of Oldest Insured: Date of birth of primary contact, Existing Policy With Selected Insurers: No (SCTP)

I Need to dispaly it like this using flow
Policy Type: Accidental Damage (SCTP)
Policy Start Date: 27/03/2022
Acceptance Criteria: All default to No and so on.. 

Can any one guide me how to loop through long text area and introduce new line after each comma using flow?

Best Answer chosen by Smita Hodiggeri
Hi @Sai Praveen thanks for the reply. I figured it now. To answer your question it doesnt change. For future answer seekers the answer can be found on trailblazer community.

All Answers

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Smita,

Is the format contact like below in same order? I am not sure if the format changes every time.

Policy Type: Accidental Damage (SCTP), Policy Start Date: 27/03/2022, Acceptance Criteria: All default to No, Insured Name: Account Name, Date of Birth of Oldest Insured: Date of birth of primary contact, Existing Policy With Selected Insurers: No (SCTP)

Thanks,

Hi @Sai Praveen thanks for the reply. I figured it now. To answer your question it doesnt change. For future answer seekers the answer can be found on trailblazer community.
This was selected as the best answer