function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carlos Tasayco SilvaCarlos Tasayco Silva 

Survey Reminders

Dear community,

I am implementing a reminder for the surveys we have implemented (salesforce survey native app). The goal is send the reminder in one moment of the week (every monday at 9am), but only once to do that what we have done is create a field in the survey invitation object, basically each time we send the the reminder those contacts should not receive another reminder anymore,

This is my flow:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added image

Then, the problem I am having is that for a reason I dont understand the survey invitation which have been sent with the flow are not checking (true) in the checkbox field. In the last screenshot as you see I included an "update record" where the survey invitation which is in the loop should be checked in the checkbox field.

I have corroborated they flow is working, all the surveys is sending again but I dont see the field checked. Please could you help me with this problem? I think there is something wrong with my flow, maybe something I am missing.

I look forward hearing from you soon.

Warm regards

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Carlos,

Is the Id same which you mentioned in the update flow? I dont see any issue in the flow apart from that.  It would be better if you have elobrated all the actions in the flow so experts can look into them.

Thanks,

Carlos Tasayco SilvaCarlos Tasayco Silva
Dear Sai,

Thanks for your response, I has been review my flow and I think that the problem is this
User-added image
The update records, is updating the cutomize field for the survey invitations of the beginning, not the new invitation id which we have created in the loop. To understand, what the flow is doing is not resend the same survey invitation what it is doing is create a new survey and send to those contacts who have not completed at the first time. 

Basically what I need is that the "update records" update the originals and the new surveys invitation which we have created in the loop. However, I dont know what options to put here.

User-added image

As you can see, with this option I am only taking the original surveys not the new ones which we have created.

I look forward hearing from you soon.

Thanks a lot
walgreens receiptsurveywalgreens receiptsurvey
Hello Guys! I recently visited the Wawa restaurant in the United States. It provides a survey for customer feedback. In the part of the survey, After finishing the survey at https://www.mywawavisit.one/. Get a chance to win a $25 gift card & $75 of worth free Hoagies.