function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sahil YadavSahil Yadav 

Lightning Record Page Issue

Hello folks,
On Account object i have a object specific action with action type flow which basically invoke a scrreen flow at the backend.
I needed to make the action visible for 2 profile System Admin, Buyer Development for the account record whose recordtype is Buyer Account recordtype.

System Admin ----> Buyer Account RecordType ---> Buyer Account Page Layout WHere i placed an actions inside mobile and lightning experience.

Similarly,
Buyer Development Profile ----> Buyer Account RecordType ---> Buyer Development Page Layout WHere i placed an actions inside mobile and lightning experience.

Apart from that Lightning recod page in account object for both above profiles is Buyer Development Record Page where also I included the action.

So basically as an admin that action is visible but if i logged in a buyer development profile user i couldnt able to see the action which i created .
Any suggestion or solution would be very helpful !!!!

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sahil,

Did you check if correct lightning record page is assigned to the profile. I would suggest to use single lightning page and turn on Dynamic page and add the filter so that button will be visible for only two profiles.

Please let me know if you need any further details.

if this solution helps, Please mark it as best answer.

Thanks.

Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
Hello Sai, 
yes i did check that.... if possible could we connect through other medium so that you may point me where i did mistake
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sahil,

I am available to communicate through comments.  Can you check if any Lightning record page is added as Default ? Usually page layout and lightning record page only make the button visible on UI.

Thanks,

Sahil YadavSahil Yadav
Hello Sai, 
yes there is one record page which is available for both the profile and i added a button over there as well