function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carol WalgenwittCarol Walgenwitt 

Lightning Web Component Files

I am on the challenge to create an app page for bike card component in Trailhead. I am the trail to obtain my Salesforce Platform Developer certerfication. In VS Code I am to create a project bikeCard, authorize an org, deploy the bikeCard component from VS Code to my Salesforce org. I have an old (dinosaur)computer I am working with VS Code verison 2022 It is very slow but was able to authorize an org and it connected to my Salesforce org just last week. I was having issues with Deploying the component over to Salesforce - I got message invalid suffix .json, error value too long for field source maximum length is 131072. I uninstalled then reinstalled - I did this last week without too much issue - today I did it now get new message "the terminal process failed to launch Invalid starting directory" I have attached sreen shot. I am lost. I need help. I tried to figure out on my own. I need help. I need VS Code working to deploy component to pass challenge to move onto get my CertificationVS Code Terminal Message
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Carol,

Hi Carol,

Please note that Questions about how to pass Trailhead challenges are not on topic, because these challenges are intended to be independent demonstrations of your abilities.
Trailhead Help (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home) 

can provide assistance for situations where Trailhead does not appear to be functioning correctly. You can reach out to them if this is the case.Hope above information helps.   

Please mark as Best Answer to close the thread so that it can help others in future.

Thanks,

​​​​​​​
Carol WalgenwittCarol Walgenwitt
Good evening Sani, Thank you for your response, but you obviously did not read my whole message. Besides my computer being old when I click on New Terminal that would be to where we type "sfdx update" which we need to do as per the instructions in the Salesforce module. Last week I could connect to the Terminal, authorize an org - I could not deploy the bikeCard componentThis week I could not connect to the Terminal  I kept getting this message "the terminal process failed to launch Invalid starting directory"  - this is my problem/issue now If you can help me in anyway it is very much appreciaed! Thank you.   Carol Ann Walgenwitt carolannwalgen@aol.com